Well, the good thing about aiming for a Core diet is that it has really set me in the mind frame of staying away from the junk. Like not giving in and having pizza for dinner even though it's easy and saying no to dairy queen. Seriously, my family is pretty healthy but it's an added challenge when they break out the nilla wafers and nutella at then end of dinner!
I did work out 5 out of 7 days. I did yoga on Monday morning and feel sore today so I know it is so good for me and it felt really good. I think I am going to make that a weekly addition to my work out schedule. Tonight - Zumba!
I was doing great on my diet until Thursday when I got a migraine and felt like crap. Then it all kinda went out the window. I recovered mostly over the weekend and was pretty on track. I'm fighting the urge to bake something though. My birthday is coming up so I can have a treat then.
You are right about the reasons to do this - and not waiting to live life until you have attained some stereotype of some ideal body. It's easier for me to be kind to myself when I am working out 4 times a week. I know i'm putting in the effort even if the results aren't as tangible.
No comments:
Post a Comment