Monday, October 3, 2011

New Monday - no complaining

I look forward to hearing how your CORE plan is going and what you are eating.  I got bummer news last Wednesday that I have planter fascities and I need to stay off my foot as much as possible for a week or two to let it heal.  So I stopped doing everything - exercising, eating well, tracking.  Plus I had been in a negativity downward spiral of complaining for almost two weeks - today's JC started with "dear anne" - I'm sure you saw.

But today I am starting anew, with tracking and non weight bearing exercise and spending a solid chunk of time with God in the morning and with thanking him for everything.  And with finding a good balance in this weight loss healthy body thing.  A healthy balance of taking care of myself and loving myself and thanking god for the gift of having a body that moves and works well.  I need to come at this from a different angle.  Not losing weight to look a certain way or fit into a certain type of clothes - just to take care of this precious gift as best I can for as long as I can.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment