I'm down one inch in my waist size! Hey I need to celebrate every victory.
I'm on a two week plan which started Monday - A 2 week CORE foods with some reasonable extras thrown in there. What I'm really cutting out is dessert and crap that I don't need. And in place fo that making great choices like ff yogurt (remember to put it in the freezer for a great treat) and brown rice, chicken and veggies. As long as I eat enough consistently, I'm not getting overly hungry and I'm able to make good choices.
I have worked out Monday (a weight lifting class that was mega hard) and Tuesday (Zumba!) and this evening a long walk with Kristen.
I feel great today! I just finished a scrapbook for Casher that I've been working on for months. It's super cute. And while I was writing on the inside cover a little message to him I thought about how all the hard times were joyful times too because we had each other and a lot to be thankful for. And I have a lot to be thankful for now, too. Love you Anne Cloud.
No comments:
Post a Comment