Friday, September 2, 2011

candy corn does not make for a good afternoon snack

Yep, I broke down and bought candy corn but I can say that I got the craving out of the way and can avoid it now. I was just so stressed yesterday. When I'm stressed I seek sugar. When I'm tired I seek carbs.

But yesterday I also did an hour and 15 minute class with cardio and strength training. Today I'm going to try a workout on our "on demand" while Casher is napping. This weekend I plan to get in two workouts - a walk and a gym class.

Mitch and I have decided to overhaul our spending on food. which is half our budget. i need cheap ideas for healthy meals. so i need to spend some time doing research.

i'm hard boiling some eggs today and ff cottage cheese and fruit is my snack of choice for the weekend. did i mention mitch got blizzards last night? i had a very small amount but i still just can't eat stuff like that and loose weight. i'm not losing as it is.

back to the basics - water, fruit, veggies. get my check marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment