What I did well this week:
I did not drink on three different days
I was within my limit of 14 drinks - I had 12
I exercised five days
What I can improve on:
I did not track on Friday, Saturday or Sunday - the days I most need to track
I let my guard down and my will went out the door with Good Times for lunch on Friday which began a wicked spiral
I thought rude thoughts about a friend who has lost a lot of weight very quickly
This week I will:
1. again not drink three of seven days
2. reserve my 49 points to be a max of 14 drinks
3. eat only my 29 points alloted each day
4. not eat my activity points
5. exercise five days
6. track all seven days - no matter what
It will be a good week - I can feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment