Thursday, September 1, 2011

A new week

Well - I knew I had done bad over the weekend but my weigh in day is Tuesday and I gained 2 pounds - always a disappointment.  However, it's been a month and I lost the first four weeks and the fifth week I gained.  It reminded me to stick to it because gaining weight is easy - losing it is hard.

I have been really consistent this week with my eating because I'm back in school so I eat what I pack for lunch and that's about it.  I have also cut back on the drinking (which for me is cutting back to one or two a night - I know I know) because we saw a hypnotist this weekend on Sunday night and we are not smoking anymore.

I need to keep my weekend under control - that's where I usually blow it.  I am going to try the old one giant glass of water in between ever drink at our BBQ this weekend.  It's a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment