Well it's a new week again - and I really need to kick this into a higher gear. I stalled a couple weeks ago and that sucks. My size 12 jeans are too big and they look frump. My 10s don't even come close to fitting. I am tired of it. Here's my plan. Five hours of exercise.
Monday - run/walk more running than usual
Tuesday - Power Workout Class - 6:30pm
Wednesday - Zumba 9:15am
Thursday - Early Bird Class - 6:15am
Friday - run/walk
Saturday - hike with Nick
Here's my booze plan. Now I know this sounds like a lot but we drink quite a bit so this is actually toning it down for me a lot. I don't want to spend any of my daily points on alcohol - those are intended for food so I will use them only for food. I will use my 49 weekly bonus points on alcohol - that means that I get 14 drinks this week (again - I know it sounds like a lot). I am going to keep track of it separate as 14 total not as points. I also will not drink at all on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday this week. Only three days but that's three days more than usual.
I am going to not use my activity points this week. So my eating needs to stay at 29 per day because I don't have either of my extras.
We are having sauteed beef with onions and mushrooms over couscous tomorrow, black bean and sweet potato tacos Tuesday, Wednesday night is ladies night and we are going out for sushi, Thursday night Nick will be out so i will just eat leftovers and Friday night we will have pasta with veggies and sauce. Lunches are turkey sammies and fruit and bfast this week is yogurt and a banana.
Alright - I want to be more focused this week - like bull.
No comments:
Post a Comment