Well this weekend didn't go super well. But again - it's another new day and another new week.
We have leftover marinated chicken and beef from the BBQ on Saturday so we are going to have the chicken with couscous and broccoli and eat the beef sauteed and sliced thin with mushrooms over brown rice. We also got some watermelon and peaches and grapes and bananas - before fruit is on the out. And we got some carrots and cucumber to eat with hummus. I am going to have chicken sausage patties with an egg on a whole wheat english muffin for breakfast this week. Tomorrow night we have an exercise class we are going to try and then I have walks with friends Wednesday and Thursday so that should get the week off to a good start. I would like to do a really good job this week. I just need to readjust my focus and really concentrate again - making good decision is the key.
No comments:
Post a Comment