Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where is my motivation?

I liked your post yesterday. It was like the highlights on a sports recap. The highs and lows!

Of course being out of town this weekend was like a license to eat whatever. It wasn't too bad but I drank most of my calories. We had fun.

I feel like I need to go back to the drawing board. I mean I am eating mostly well and exercising 3-4 times a week. That's all well and good but it's not a weight loss plan. It's a healthy way of life and once I lose 15 lbs I will be able to keep it off. But this is not a weight loss plan for me. I need to face it - it ain't working. I was hoping I could wish my way to losing weight but even the exercize isn't working. I am stonger and in better shape but that's it.

One option is to track on WW. I have all the materials so I don't need to really join WW. Which I actually cannot do financially. Only eating Core is just not going to happen at this point. I'm realistic about that. At the moment I don't feel like I can put a plan in place. I've been wanting to lose weight for 2 years. So I need to get past the self disappointment and find a way to move forward - a productive way!

No comments:

Post a Comment