Hearing about your progress and meal ideas is muchisimo helpful. Thanks!
My main goals are:
-stick primarily to core foods list for breakfast and snacks
-use great skinny dinner recipes
-hydrate
-prep snacks like celery, fruit, edamame, hard-boiled eggs
-cook chicken at the beginning of the week for lunches or make sure to eat protein at lunch in some other form. If I don't have protein at lunch I snack the afternoon away until dinner
-No BLT's of Casher's snacks
My requests for this blog:
-What do you think about a once a week posting of our weight? I would like somewhere to keep track of that on here
-I'd also like to track my measurements. The scale isn't going down (yet!) but I think my body is changing with the exercise. If I can track it, it will encourage me.
My main concern at the moment is I'm not seeing results. With no results, I give in to temptation because I'm discouraged.
I'm proud of myself for making healthy choices for me and my family. I'm proud of myself for sticking to a work out routine and making my health and fitness a priority. I'm thankful that Casher likes the child care at the gym now.
No comments:
Post a Comment