Thursday, August 25, 2011

Your BBQ menu sounds great. I think the key to making a yummy dessert is making sure you make just enough so it is all gone when the people are all gone. It's time to take advantage of the fruit and the grill. I love grilled veggies.

We love SteamFresh veggies from the freezer aisle. You pop the edamame in the the microwave for 3 minutes and it's perfect. The broccoli is great too. I mean in 3 minutes you can have yummy veggies.

I got up this morning before Mitch went to work and walked 45 mins. I really didn't want to go but once I was out there, it was great. I have exercised every day this week - and enjoyed it!

I made the 3 Bean Turkey Chili (skinny recipe) this week in the crock pot. It was very good. I have to say I like ground beef a lot better than turkey. But I'm willing to do turkey dogs and even turkey bacon. I'm trying the enchiladas tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment